Terms and conditions
The term “Creative Partnerships Australia” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2/405 Collins Street Melbourne. Our ABN is 88 072 479 835. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia and the state in which you are based.
Video content on the Creative Partnerships Australia website
All content provided to us will be viewed internally prior to uploading.
Successful uploading of the submitted content is wholly and solely at the discretion of staff and once uploaded can be removed at any time.
The submitter of the video content is solely responsible for adhering to the below requirements.
Specifically, all video content must be:
- visible to all web users
- a true and accurate representation of your project or practice
- be kept up to date
- be solely your own content
- suitable for viewing by all age groups and backgrounds.
Your video content must not:
- be potentially or actually harmful, in any way, to us or any third party.
- be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive;
- be subscriber only content or visible to ‘signed in users’ only
- be fraudulent or infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality or privacy
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, antidiscrimination and trade practices/fair trading laws)
- be defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing
- be obscene or contain any material that is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images
- contain any content that is prohibited or that may be prohibited content.