The Fundamentals of Fundraising
These workshops around the country provide a comprehensive overview of the foundations and principles that all arts fundraising and development staff need to know.
The Fundamentals of Fundraising is perfect for emerging practitioners who want the basics of arts philanthropy and sponsorship, and established arts workers who want a refresher.
It’s an opportunity to network with your peers and connect with your local Creative Partnerships State Manager, who will provide you with a local perspective and insights on how to implement what you’ve learned. Workshops are being held in:
Launceston – 10 May 2017
Western Sydney – 15 May 2017
Perth – 15 May 2017
Melbourne – 16 May 2017
Brisbane – 17 May 2017
Adelaide – 23 May 2017
The workshops will cover
- Business partnerships
- How to make your organisation ready to fundraise
- Creating a development plan
- Building a case for support
- Case studies
Who should attend?
- Not-for-profit arts and cultural organisations with an interest in improving their skills
- Anyone who plays a role in securing fundraising at an arts or cultural organisation
- Development staff
- CEOs and Executive Directors.