Fundraising Masterclass with Kenneth Watkins
Presented by James Boyd, State Manager for Western Australia and South Australia and Chamber of Arts and Culture.
Perth, your State Manager for Western Australia, James Boyd will be facilitating an arts fundraising masterclass on Monday, 29 April.
You’ll work with fundraising expert, Kenneth Watkins and learn how to grow your fundraising knowledge and expertise.
This event is suitable for arts and culture organisations of all size.
In this presentation, Kenneth will discuss annual giving and major gift programs covering key topics including:
- Data mining – Know your supporters and why they are (or will be) motivated to support your organisation
- Stewardship – looking after your supporters and your giving programs
- Building better relationships with your supporters
- Moving donors from annual giving to major gifts
- Fundraising for Special Projects
There will be a Q&A with Kenneth, facilitated by James Boyd and a networking session after the masterclass.