The Fundamentals of Arts Fundraising | Sydney
Want to learn the foundations of arts fundraising and development?
Book your spot at our popular one-day arts fundraising workshop in Sydney on Tuesday, 24 April.
This workshop is perfect for:
- Emerging arts practitioners who want the basics of arts fundraising, philanthropy and sponsorship
- Established arts practitioners who want a refresher.
You’ll learn about:
- Business partnerships 101
- Philanthropy 101
- How to make your organisation fundraising-ready
- Developing a fundraising plan
- Building a case for support.
This is a chance to network with your peers and meet your presenter and Acting Creative Partnerships State Manager, Janine Collins, who will provide local perspective, case studies and insights on how to implement what you’ve learned.
Your presenter | Janine Collins
Janine is one of Australia’s leading cultural strategists, bringing an inimitable approach informed by more than 25 years in business development. She has spent over 10 years working with many of Australia’s cultural institutions. Janine is Acting State Manager, NSW and ACT until July 2018.
Morning and afternoon tea and lunch included.
Image: Biennale of Sydney, Willing to be Vulnerable. Photo: Lee Bull