Am I eligible for MATCH Lab?
Get the facts on our eligibility and assessment criteria for the MATCH Lab program.
Eligibility criteria and considerations
MATCH Lab is for independent artists and groups. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a practicing artist, or group of artists
- Be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident
- Be aged 18 years or over
- Have an ABN and be prepared to receive project funds; OR have an agreement in place with an auspicing body
- Be available for a follow-up interview between 1 November and 17 November 2017.
- Be available to participate in the Raising Money for Art clinic in Melbourne on 31 January and 1 February 2018
- Be prepared to run a fundraising campaign between 5 February and 31 May 2018.
MATCH Lab will not support:
- Arts organisations
- School groups or tertiary training institutions
- Participants of MATCH Lab 2016/17
- Applicants who have previously received funding from Creative Partnerships Australia who have not all existing acquittal and reporting requirements, including requirements through the Australian Cultural Fund
- Activity that has already taken place.
Funds eligible for matching must be secured from private giving, which includes individual donations, philanthropy, trusts or foundations, and business sponsorship.
The program will not match funds from:
- any form of local, state or federal government funding
- pre-existing funding commitments made prior to 5 February 2018.