Am I eligible for LIFT Management Mentoring Pilot?
Get the facts on our eligibility and assessment criteria for our LIFT Management Mentoring Pilot South Australia.
Before you apply please read the guidelines [PDF] and the eligibility criteria and considerations.
Applicant organisations must:
- Be based in South Australia
- Be a legally constituted entity (with an ABN)
- Be registered as a not-for-profit organisation, as defined by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
- Be operating with the primary purpose of providing arts and cultural opportunities for Australian artists and audiences
- Have an annual turnover of less than $10 million in the previous financial year
This program will not accept applications from:
- Schools or tertiary training institutions
- Organisations that are not based in South Australia
Working with children
Please note that all successful applicants will need to meet the National Framework for Protecting Australia’s Children 2009-2020. More information regarding the framework can be found here.
What is the time commitment?
Successful applicants begin their mentorship in February 2020 and finish in December 2020. We anticipate each mentorship consisting of 10 meetings (in person or by teleconference or videoconference), including meeting with board and key staff members (if required).
There will be a one day gathering of all mentors and mentees mid-way through the mentorship. This will take place the week of 20 July 2020 in Adelaide. This workshop is a key part of the program and attendance in mandatory.
On completion of the mentorship, an acquittal reporting on the agreed aims and outcomes is required.
Application organisations will be selected that best demonstrate:
- The calibre and potential to develop and succeed in the mentorship
- The capacity to develop and grow their leadership within the organisation
- Commitment from the Chair and board to support the mentorship