Acknowledging Creative Partnerships and using our logo
If you've received funding from us, we ask that you use our logo in promotional materials and publicly acknowledge our support.
It’s a condition of receiving Creative Partnerships funding that you:
1. Use our logo in promotional materials relating to your campaign and project
2. Credit us with the following acknowledgement in all promotional materials relating to your campaign and project:
‘[Campaign or project title] is supported by Creative Partnerships Australia through [program name i.e. Plus1 or MATCH Lab].’
Correctly applying our logo to your campaign materials is easy. Here’s a few simple rules to follow:
- Don’t use only part of the logo or crop the logo
- Don’t rotate or stretch the logo
- Don’t alter the position of the logo elements
The logo must only be used to acknowledge Creative Partnerships’ support as required by your funding agreement, or otherwise only with our express permission.
You can download our logo suite below. If you’re unsure about using the logo, you can contact us.
Download our logos
If you develop a media release, send a copy to us – it will help us promote your campaign.